*SAFE: Screening Applicants for Effectiveness
a practical guide to identifying potential child predators and preventing child molestation
Mentoring Journals (sold in sets of two) offer mentoring matches a structured yet flexible format to enjoy meaningful activities together, increasing the opportunity for meaningful interactions. (9.5" x 11.5", spiral-bound, 122 pages)
*Make A Donation
Make a tax-deductible donation to Friends for Youth. A receipt will be mailed to you for tax purposes.
* $2,345 fully supports a Friendship for one year.
* $1,000 funds up front costs to recruit, screen, and train mentors, process referrals, and make the match.
* $500 funds academic support and life skills workshops.
* $250 supports a Friendship for three months.
* $100 funds an activity or community service project.
You can also ask your donation to be used for SAFE materials and trainings.
||Welcome to Friends for Youth Store Friends for Youth's Mentoring Institute provides high quality products and tools designed for mentoring programs just starting out, as well as for more established programs which are working to enhance their services. These products combine our mentoring experience with the latest research in order to deliver effective services to youth. |
E-mail a friend about Friends for Youth Store.